1. Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt with the packing slip and/or invoice.
2. You are responsible for any costs associated with returning your item to us.
3. Items of clothing must be returned in unworn, unwashed and otherwise unused condition, with all original tags/labels attached.
4. We will not accept change of mind returns.
5. If you request an exchange, you must pay us any costs associated with delivering the exchange item to you and,
if the exchange item is of a higher value than the return item, you must also pay us the difference in price.
Your exchange item will be shipped once you have paid for these costs and we have received the return item back and confirmed that it meets the above conditions.
If you need another size in the same garment no postage will be charged.
Faulty Items Returns
1. If an item is faulty, wrongly described or different from a sample shown then we will meet our legal obligations, provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase.
2. You are entitled to a replacement or refund on a faulty item or you are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Please follow the instructions below if you wish to return or exchange an item.
Return By Mail (preferred)
1. Place items you wish to return in package and return to
PO Box 180,
Dimboola, Vic 3414,
2. Please include your invoice with your name, order date, and sales order reference number.
3. Once we have received the item and verified the return conditions are met, we will refund or exchange the full purchase price.
4. Refunds will only be credited in the same manner as used by the purchaser.